[Jacob-list] Sedalia Spring Fiber Festival

Mary Hansson buffgeese at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 13 06:48:43 EST 2006

Hi all,

  Thought I would pass along information on a fiber show that is starting  this year in the Lynchburg VA area.  It is before Maryland Sheep  and Wool in case any of you are getting fiber hungry or don't want to  make the trek to that huge show.

  I have a booth there and have been impressed with the organization I have seen before the show.

  www.springfiberfestival.com is the website

  Date April 8 from 10-4 at the Sedalia Center in beautiful Bedford  County, VA.  Northeast of Roanoke and northwest of Lynchburg.

  Mary Ellen

Mary Ellen Hansson, MEd, RD, LDN