[Jacob-list] I'm new in Jacob sheep, Sounds like some of you have had a bad time........

Punkin's Mom punkinsmom at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 26 16:30:42 EDT 2006

Do not worry too much about these last posts.  Obviously, be careful as a seller (and a buyer) and I think you'll find most Jacob folks quite upstanding and entertaining.  I'm on several e-lists and this list is by far the most educational and pleasant group of people.  Have fun with your sheep and learning to spin.

Sara

Sara Dunham
Punkin's Patch
Cynthiana, KY