[Jacob-list] I'm new in Jacob sheep, Sounds like some of you have had a bad time........

Mushwog at aol.com Mushwog at aol.com
Mon Jun 26 16:03:43 EDT 2006

Hi My name is Michelle from Oregon. Granny Grins farms is my flock name. Im
new in Jacob sheep.
Reading the last posts really concerned me. I do not want to run into some
of the same problems selling sheep. I'm glad for this group and to read your
experances. I have a very small flock of 4 starting starting out. I hope to
learn about fibers and get started spinning my self as well. I just joined the
scrapies program and the JSBA too. I hope to learn as much as I can and be a
good stewart of this wonderful breed of sheep. It was love at first sight with
 our first Ewe who is older than dirt it self. now we have a Ram lamb born
form a  Ewe we got here in Oregon. Karen has been sooooooo helpful to me. Anyway
I hope  to meet some of you as we can go to events in this area.
Michelle