[Jacob-list] Coughing lamb

rns1260 at adelphia.net rns1260 at adelphia.net
Sun Jun 11 22:57:41 EDT 2006

The ewe lamb will be 2 mos. the 18th of this month. Her cough is getting looser. Her temp is 103.5 She has a some mucus from her nose. She is still up and running around. If she is 30 lbs. according to Laura Lawson she should get 6cc of Penicillin for 7 days. Correct? Can I give her Ivermectin inj. at the same time in case of lung worms? What dosage? I don't want to do to much too soon or not enough too late!
Thank you for all the reply's. They are appreciated very much.
Cheryl
Rise 'N" Shine Farm