[Jacob-list] Chickens

Susan J Martin stcroft at ptd.net
Mon Jul 31 18:35:39 EDT 2006

We presently don't have any chickens thanks to Mr. & Mrs. Fox.  However, for years we had a few little red hens living mostly with our pygmy goats and sometimes with the sheep........everyone got along fine.  In fact, a few times we would see one of the hens standing on the back of one of the goats - with the little goat arching his neck with that look in his eyes that said, ----- "ohhhh, nothing like a personal back scratcher....down a little lower - over to the right..........."

Sue  Martin

Stonecroft Manor
"The meadows are clothed with flocks of sheep...They all shout and sing for joy!"
Psa. 65:13