[Jacob-list] Not about sheep

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Sun Jul 23 22:49:50 EDT 2006

The only tie to Jacob Sheep in this post is that my neighbor (Austin's mom) bought a couple of Jacob x's back when I had crosses.  We've known Austin since he was 10 and we're awed by his summer adventure.  He's biking (along with a fellow Vanderbilt graduate) 5000 miles to raise money for childhood cancer research.  We had a brief conversation with him this evening as he pedaled the last 25 miles to Maine - talking on the cell phone and pedaling like crazy - and abit out of breath :-).

Not about sheep, but still something I wanted to share.

http://www.rallyacrossamerica.org/

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com