[Jacob-list] dress out weights

Tom and Judy Riddolls grey_wethers_farm at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 15 16:38:24 EDT 2006

is 50% really good for sheep? that sounds really high, for our boer goats we
got 40% and they said that was high.  what do the meat sheep breeds dress
out as?

so does anyone winter their freezer meat down where there is grass year
round? anyone know what meat is like from a 1 1/2 old animal.

Thanks steve and trish