[Jacob-list] Lamb harness sellers

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Tue Jul 11 19:06:44 EDT 2006

Those are like the ones from Hoegger.  They used to sell then as llama halters, but the goat people liked them so much that they don't call them llama halters anymore.  I have a couple and I like them way better than what I bought as a sheep halter.  My sheep aren't halter broken - I just use the halters to tie one when I need to.  The sheep halters twisted around until the brass links would be at eye level.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com