[Jacob-list] feedback on my pooping questions.

Tom and Judy Riddolls grey_wethers_farm at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 24 14:00:05 EST 2006

Wow, just a few hours and many respones! thank you all.
so it looks like the feed was too much judging from the
panel of experts.  I was feeding them just as i did my
boer goats so i will cut back on the sweet COB.  Also it
sounds like my pup may have to find another home or hobby,
he has been chased out of the pasture several times and
i have one ewe that should be culled as she is a right terror,
and would make short work of any size dog i believe, she even
stomps and snorts at me until i pop her in the nose to let her
know who holds the keys around here.

I should that these sheep are not eating the hay much, they pick
through for the leaves and leave all the stalks, i figure they are eating
a quarter of the bale before i have to toss the tough stuff out of the feed
box
as bedding and toss in a new flake, will they eat it if they get hungry
enough?
there is a desire to spoil them to ensure they don't abort.

Thanks again for all the useful info.
tom

SmartScreen Technology.
first two months FREE*.