[Jacob-list] cute sheep art

Punkin's Mom punkinsmom at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 24 10:01:52 EST 2006

This doesn't really apply to anything - just for fun.  The link below is an ebay item from one of "my favorite ebay sellers".  She does lots of sheep stuff with great story type designs.  I contacted her about doing a Jacob picture and she did a campfire scene with a bunch of funny Jacob sheep gathered around roasting marshmallows and another with a Jacob out in a pumpkin patch with a small pumpkin stuck on her top horn - both were just wonderful.  Thought I would pass her along.  Very fun stuff - highly recommended!

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:B:FSEL:US:1&Item=7384085650

Sara Dunham
Equinox Farm
Cynthiana, Kentucky