[Jacob-list] Lambs and beyond...

Christopher Brantley labradorridgejacobs at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 5 19:18:28 EST 2006

Up in the mountians we, like most folks around the country are looking forward to see what the spring brings us in the way of lambs.

  Yet, I don't seem quite capable of resting in the moment knowing that another breeding season will quickly follow. With that in mind I've been looking over the girls and thinking what sort of ram I want to bring in next year.

  Anyone know of a good four-horned, blue-eyed Jacobs Ram that may be available next fall?

  Thanks,
  -Chris