[Jacob-list] Hay issue

Robin Lynde rlynde at onramp113.org
Sat Dec 16 23:52:14 EST 2006

Isn't it interesting that we can all be talking about the price of hay and it turns out we're talking about things even more different than apples and oranges--how about Chihuahuas and wolves? Its hard to imagine what hay would be like to carry 3 at a time. Some of the bales in the batch that I got are well over 100 lbs. And it's good alfalfa. I'm jealous that I have to pay someone to haul it here when it's grown just across the road and across the fence from us. A lot of the hay is already sold for dairy hay so the farmers don't even want to deal with a ton here and a ton there.
Robin Lynde
Meridian Jacobs
Vacaville, CA
www.meridianjacobs.com