[Jacob-list] Hay Extenders

Cathy Robinson perfectspot at blueridge.net
Sat Dec 16 17:48:50 EST 2006

I think that Blue Seal feeds has a pellet that is called something like
"Hay Stretcher" (or something similar).
On a quick trip to the feed store recently I saw the bags, but did not
get a chance to look at the tag or query the sales person. I do not see
it listed on the Blue Seal website under any animal category so can't
find any information about it at the moment.

I may be wrong, but think that perhaps Elaina has used this product
before. If you are still on the list, Elaina....or if someone else can
provide the info...could you please give us some information on this
product and how it is used.

Thanks!

Cathy
Perfect Spot Farm