[Jacob-list] Ram's horns

kgilman at pshift.com kgilman at pshift.com
Wed Dec 13 13:42:01 EST 2006

i believe I know one way to "train" horns....if its the same as cattle
anyway....heavy weights...that fit over the horns....sortof reminds me of a
nut as in nut/bolt.....very heavy, slips over the horn and will weight it
down......its been a while since I have heard of this....but when I did, If I
remember correctly I was being told why the bull with the upturned horns had
a ring on its horn, so that the horn would eventually end up tipping
downward....now I could be wayyyy off on this....like I said, been a while
but...makes sense.

Kristine
kgilman at pshift.com
Vermont