[Jacob-list] List admin.

Karen karen at benjaminfarms.com
Sat Dec 9 12:02:51 EST 2006

I am also a List Administrator also for a very small group
www.UtahSmallFarmCo-Op.com and it is a very big pain each and every day
to deny, fix, whatever all those spam and hackers are trying to do to
our web site. It is amazing how many people, especially outside this
country, are just trying to be destructive and deceitful.
But, and this is a very BIG BUT. I have really, really enjoyed this
list over the past 5+ years. I have learned so much. I have belong to
several lists and this is the only list, I actually read all the
emails. So what I am trying to say is.... I understand the pain for the
List administrator, BUT if possible this list has been perfect and I
would be sad to see any change.
Karen Sigler
www.BenjaminFarms.com