[Jacob-list] Thank you!!

Susan J Martin stcroft at ptd.net
Sat Dec 9 12:16:59 EST 2006

I also wanted to voice my thanks and appreciation for this email list.........it has been a great resource for me and a lot of the information listers have shared has been helpful to us here in caring for our little flock of sheep -- I often print out responses and file them. I am totally illiterate about what is involved in managing this kind of list but I am grateful for the present administrator for all his hard work and dedication and hopefully a way can be found to continue - perhaps in a format that is less stressful and demanding for the administrator.

Sue Martin

Stonecroft Manor
"The meadows are clothed with flocks of sheep...They all shout and sing for joy!"
Psa. 65:13