[Jacob-list] Wool idea..

Karen karen at benjaminfarms.com
Tue Dec 5 20:24:10 EST 2006

Just wanted to share my newest idea with my wool/fibers. Last year
my husband bought me a knitting machine.... (He thought that since I did
not know how to knit, I would like to do it on a machine). So this
winter I have ventured into the world of very simple knitting. I can
now knit a big square on my machine. So the next question was now what
do I do with it. When I wash it, it actually felted up pretty nicely
and then I tried cutting it into pieces to see how that went. Now I
have squares and pieces. So I started looking for antique furniture,
chairs and footstools to recover with my wool. It actually looks pretty
good. Especially if you find simple pieces such as dinning room chairs
with just the seat pads.
Karen Sigler
Benjamin Farms, Utah