[Jacob-list] Your experience with other mailing lists

Katherine Wisor creeksendfarm at mac.com
Fri Dec 1 21:30:50 EST 2006

I'm adding my 2 cents ( probably worth less than that) I have a
apple computer (Macintosh) and use Road Runner with a MAC address .
I have a sorter that sends all spam to "junk mail" , I have no "POP
UPS" and so far MAC's are still immune to Viruses. Any problem I
have I can't blame on the Jacob list. I sure am glad to have such
a list to help through the rough times and the good times . Thanks
to all of you > Katherine
www.creeksendfarm.com
KM Wisor
Charlotte NC