[Jacob-list] Your experience with other mailing lists

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Sun Dec 3 19:28:29 EST 2006

The Williams family certainly deserves a huge thank you. Cathie served as registrar for many years, Mark started and administered this group, and Swallow Lane has not only added some excellent sheep to the gene pool, but Jacobsheep.com has done a great job of promoting the breed.

The yahoo groups seem to be fairly easy to administer and the option of list members being able to upload pictures to the photos section would be a nice addition to the list. Perhaps someone might want to take on the duties as 'list mom' with Mark overseeing?

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com