[Jacob-list] Last lamb!

Susan Roenke oliveoyl_123 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 23 15:08:28 EDT 2006

The last lamb (2 months after the first!!) was finally born Thursday
afternoon - just hours before Marie was to go away to Boston for the weekend
- and she had to assist as the ram lamb was 8 pounds!  And, I got pictures
of the birth! This is the yearling that Marie won from the Youth
Conservation Award, that was from Bob May.  (And one of her goats kidded
half hour previous, and I (Sue) now know how to milk a goat, as the kid is
only nursing on one side :-()

If you want to see the pics - go to the  Photo Album - you can click on
slideshow>full view and make it bigger.
http://tinyurl.com/gdja8

Sue (and Marie)