[Jacob-list] Sheep for Sale

Melanie Boxall melanie.boxall at sympatico.ca
Mon Apr 17 14:19:25 EDT 2006

Hello guys, some of you will remember me on the list from years ago. I got my first sheep by enquiring here about breeders back in 1998.

Well, all good things must come to an end, and we are now selling all our sheep. We will sell as a flock, or individually.

We are located in Grey County, Ontario, Canada. This is approximately halfway between Orangeville and Owen Sound, roughly 100 miles North-West of Toronto. I expect that puts a lot of you off straight away, but you may know of folk nearer to me who might be interested.

These are NOT registered sheep, but they are (easily) the quality of registered sheep. In my humble opinion they are better than many registered Jacobs I've seen. They have been raised organically and are currently unsheared.

We are offering: a 3-year-old four-horned ram, a 3 year-old 2 horned ram, and a yearling two-horned ram.
13 proven ewes, some 4, some 2 horned.
2 yearling ewes, not yet bred.
8 lambs born this February, 5 female, 3 male.

All tagged.

Photos available.

Contact me at melanie.boxall at sympatico.ca or telephone (519) 923-0420

Melanie Boxall