[Jacob-list] Ram for Sale - Shiloh Manor

Donnangelo, Nick ncd at mitre.org
Mon Apr 17 11:55:02 EDT 2006

Fellow shepherds:

As much as we enjoy seeing lambs romp around the fields, we have
decided to sit out the next one or two breeding seasons.  Our ram
"Nephtali" (we name our sheep after the sons and daughters/women
associated with Jacob) is an outstanding 3 y.o. two horn with a massive
three turn horn set.  He is the offspring of Swallow Lane Colton and
Fiber Folds Delaney, originally purchased from the Chicory Lane flock.
Great confirmation, nice markings, unfreckled and somewhat shy (but
that doesn't stop him from walking across the field everyday to get his
head scratched!) Produces very nice two and 4 horn lambs with good
fleece and temperament.  Has absolutely no demonstrated aggression
towards humans or horses.

We are located about 1 hour south of the MSWS.  Please advise if
interested, photo's are available!

Thanks.

Nick and Cathy Donnangelo