[Jacob-list] Horn buds

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Sun Apr 16 15:51:07 EDT 2006

Once again, I have been corrected by my flock of extremely opinionated sheep.  Just so I'd know, Rosemary presented me with a ram lamb with four very visually obvious horn buds.   I have one more ewe left to lamb and I imagine she will present me with bright purple lambs.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com