[Jacob-list] SELLING JACOBS

stockdogs stockdogs at comcast.net
Mon Apr 3 13:42:57 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am in Washington (the state) and am very new to sheep raising.  I was wondering what the best way is to advertise any Jacobs I may have for sale.  There doesn't seem to be a big population of Jacobs in this state but our neighbors in Oregon have quite a few.  I have a papered ram and ewe from the Huntsberger (?) line (both 2-horned) and a beautiful lilac-y ewe that is probably a cross of some sort along with her gorgeous ram lamb.

I have put them in the paper but I'm not sure people around here really know what Jacobs are so I don't know how to target to the right group.  Any suggestions?

Thanks for your assistance.  Sally