[Jacob-list] Ram for Sale

tera lessard teeterbom at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 3 12:52:45 EDT 2006

I have a beautiful 1 yr old Ram for Sale.  He has a great temperment...I've never seen him buck anything other than his sister occationally.  He has never challenged fences, has great markings/2 horns and is intact & proven.  He's a little smaller than your average Ram.  He has nice fleece too.  I have e-pictures available.  We are located in Spokane, Washington.  Asking $95.