[Jacob-list] Skin tanning question

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Tue Sep 27 20:17:56 EDT 2005

Thanks for passing on the information.  I haven't yet sent a pelt for tanning (I had big plans for a nice lilac pelt, but the offal man took it by mistake from the butcher).  I tanned a number of Rex rabbits pelts and one sheepskin myself.  The stretching/softening process is really hard on my hands and I don't think I'll do it again.

PS - speaking of processors - has anyone heard from Wooly Knob lately?

Linda
Meet our new blue eyed spotted baby :-)
http://www.patchworkfibers.com/whatsnew.html