[Jacob-list] Skin tanning question

ARTHUR PARTRIDGE aztreaz at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 26 23:19:34 EDT 2005

Lonestar Wool & Fur is still in business. I received a phone call from
them. They have a bad UPS driver who keeps sending the packages back to the
customer /:o(   I will send the pelts again, they could use the business. I
was very impressed with Moosehead Tanners in Maine and the ex-owner, Bill,
has been helping this N. Carolina fellow get his business up and running.
They produce machine washable pelts with no yellowing.
Cathy

Send shipments to: Lonestar Wool & Fur 807 Massey Street PO Box 2219
Smithfield,
North Carolina 27577 Email Lonestar Wool & Fur.
http://www.lonestarfurdressing.com/