[Jacob-list] spoiled by Jacobs

Gillian Fuqua gillianfuqua at adelphia.net
Mon Sep 26 19:05:16 EDT 2005

	Oh boy, I almost killed my blue faced leicester boy by treating him
like a Jacob.  He got a heavy worm load so I wormed him and then his
poops firmed up and his appetite was good.  For my Jacobs this has
always been the end of it.  Even with some grain, I came home Friday to
Curly down on his side.  He's now perking up and on the intensive
nursing schedule.  I guess those overbred guys really are not as sturdy
as the primitives!  So here I am, tired, with a valuable lesson learned
that not all sheep are as easy as Jacobs....