[Jacob-list] Ram lambs for sale.

Susan J Martin stcroft at ptd.net
Tue Sep 27 08:47:12 EDT 2005

A Jacob sheep breeder from Accord, New York will be picking up some sheep from us on Wednesday of this week......we still have some pretty 4H boys for sale - all sired by South Wind Sir Lancelot.  This breeder has offered to bring along sheep to Accord for anyone who might be interested in picking them up there.  If you are interested in seeing pictures and more information, please e-mail me off list - stcroft at ptd.net or call me at 717-738-3747.

Sue Martin

Stonecroft Manor
"The meadows are clothed with flocks of sheep...They all shout and sing for joy!"
Psa. 65:13