[Jacob-list] Rams

Christopher Brantley labradorridgejacobs at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 3 20:24:11 EDT 2005

The ram I recieved from Kathey, Dude has a wonderful personality and is very gentle ... and a very well marked four hourned lovely animal. If these two are anything like Dude... they'll make great animals for someone to add into their herd.

Good luck to Kathey and the new owners!

-CCB

ACAMDA at aol.com wrote:

At the urging of some friends and fellow Jacob breeders, I wanted to let everyone know that we have two yearling rams for sale - one 4 horn, one 2 horn.  Wonderful horn sets on both, along with very nice personalities .  I will be glad to e-mail pictures if you are interested.  Bart (four horn) is from the St. Jude's lineage, while Chester (two horns) is from Patchwork Farms dam and Craft's grand-dam.   Registration in process.  We are located in northeast Georgia, about an hour from Atlanta.

Kathey

Swan Valley Farm

Athens, GA