[Jacob-list] Rams

ACAMDA at aol.com ACAMDA at aol.com
Thu Sep 1 22:06:40 EDT 2005

At the urging of some friends and fellow Jacob breeders, I wanted to let
everyone know that we have two yearling rams for sale - one 4 horn, one 2 horn.
Wonderful horn sets on both, along with very nice personalities .  I will be
glad to e-mail pictures if you are interested.  Bart (four horn) is from the St.
Jude's lineage, while Chester (two horns) is from Patchwork Farms dam and
Craft's grand-dam.   Registration in process.  We are located in northeast
Georgia, about an hour from Atlanta.

Kathey
Swan Valley Farm
Athens, GA