[Jacob-list] Rams

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Sat Sep 3 21:07:42 EDT 2005

Even if you aren't in a buying mood, ask Kathey for a picture of Chester, the two horned boy.  I'm pretty focused (and always have been) on four horned sheep, but Chester is really quite striking.  I don't think I've ever seen a young two horned ram with such an incredible sweep. Dude's sire, Smiley, was pretty close at the same age.

Linda
Getting ready for 2006 lambs!
www.patchworkfibers.com