[Jacob-list] horns

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Sat Nov 26 19:27:47 EST 2005

Jacobs have horns - no exceptions.  They also have spots.

 In the SE, I've heard that some 4H clubs have not wanted to allow horned sheep in the fairs.  I was pleased to recently hear that changes are in the works.  I do find it abit funny as I was very active in 4H and showing in the county fair with my steers as a kid (quite awhile ago).  A good friend of mine showed Brahman breeding stock at the same fairs - abit bigger than your average sheep and horned besides.  Nice guys.  (my polled Brangus was not quite so nice).  Horns do not make a dangerous animal.

Promote your documented purebred Jacobs as Jacobs.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com