[Jacob-list] Re: Car wash for sheep ....

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Thu May 19 06:41:27 EDT 2005

Good grief - it reminds me of the joke on how to wash a cat in the toilet.

The skunk has struck again - this time one of the dogs, so maybe a dog washing booth wouldn't be such a bad idea!  Last night we were treated to the ultimate in stink when a bear, smelling of skunk and bear (kinda a fermented garbage odor), came on our front deck to take a look in the window.  That guy could use a serious scrubbing, but I think I'll leave that to a braver soul.

Linda
What's New at Patchwork Farm?