[Jacob-list] Car wash for sheep ....

fayg at mebtel.net fayg at mebtel.net
Wed May 18 03:12:40 EDT 2005

... Leave it to California ... PetSmart in California (?and other locations?) is
testing a dog washing booth. It has a window, you put your pet it in and a
series of sprayers spray the pet from all directions, soap and rinse. I think it
eats quarters and was designed to keep owners from getting wet ... oh yes, it
even has blow dryers, but I think they skipped the wax!

It was on the news but I can't find a link for that particular machine right
now, lots of fund raising booths but not the specific one featured on the news
article.

ah finally ... http://www.groomertogroomer.com/GTG_23_4.html
Gary