[Jacob-list] aww-w

Robert May newjerseyjacobs at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 14 11:58:39 EST 2005

GOOD MORNING KATRINA & DAVE...

AND CONGRATS ON YOUR FIRST NEWBIES!  I SAW THE POST
FROM THE NEW OWNERS OF CHICORY FARM LAST WEEK AND WAS
GLAD TO HEAR THAT THINGS ARE GOING WELL FOR THEM,
ALSO.

WE'RE PRESENTLY "HOLDING" AT 62 LAMBS, ALTHOUGH THERE
ARE ANOTHER 8 EWES THAT ARE SCHEDULED TO DELIVER.
FIVE OF THEM ARE FROM A FLOCK DOWNSIZE THAT I
PURCHASED FROM A BREEDER IN VIRGINIA.  THEY WERE BRED
BY RAMS THAT HAVE A LITTLE DIFFERENT PEDIGREE FROM THE
OTHER LINES THAT WE HAVE IN OUR FLOCK.

GLAD TO HEAR THAT THING ARE GOING WITH YOUR OWN LITTLE
ONE (YOU KNOW,  "HUMAN" NOT BOVINE, HA, HA).

YOU KNOW, AFTER THE "UGLY" WEATHER THAT WE HAD HERE IN
THE EAST EARLY LAST WEEK, I COULD SENSE A TOUCH OF
SPRING OVER THE WEEKEND.

STAY WELL!

REGARDS,
BOB