[Jacob-list] Re:aww-w

MarmontJacobs at aol.com MarmontJacobs at aol.com
Mon Mar 14 06:14:26 EST 2005

Katrina, I lambed my entire flock single handed during FMD in the UK whilst
two/three months pregnant with my last child. I spoke at length to the Health
and Safety Executive in the UK and was told to wear disposable paper
suits...the sort they wear for agricultural crop spraying etc (discard if soiled), latex
disposable gloves, and a high grade aerosol resistant face mask as this would
remove any potential problems with droplets of anything in the air after
birth. Not that onerous really.

ATB

Trisha M-S Marmont Jacobs, Wales