[Jacob-list] Sample of Fleece

ACAMDA at aol.com ACAMDA at aol.com
Wed Mar 9 13:17:33 EST 2005

We are in the process of registering one of our rams by inspection.  If I
understand it correctly, he will be judged based on the pictures we provide (from
every angle), and a sample of fleece from his side.

Dude is a very nicely tempered ram, and seems to have a good personality as
well. He might even like us.  Even so, I would appreciate any suggestions on
how to hold him and a fleece sample!  He is blessed with four wonderful horns,
which I neither want to engage or injure!

Kathey
Sweet Georgia Valley
Athens, GA