[Jacob-list] Newborn baby ...

fayg at mebtel.net fayg at mebtel.net
Tue Mar 8 23:53:36 EST 2005

Wellllll I suppose colostrum would be better than claustridium ....

I think that is why the Dr looked at me funny when I told him his patient had Methicillin Resistant Colostrum!

I have blonde hair, what can I say ....

Near as I can tell it is a 'no horn' ewe baby ... I have no idea who the mom is and she doesn't either. I watched every ewe hit this lamb ... 2 'achers' of wack a mole(lamb).

However, she was content to sit in my lap and watch Jeopardy ... must be a smart one. However she did try to nurse off of the male dog ... he was nicer to her than the sheep .... I suppose I could rig up a harness for the coke bottle with nipple so the dog could become mommy!

I don't have any jugs to hold momma in ... I really need to make some better facilities.I might be able to get a bucket nurser, wanted some nutridrench and milk replacer ... Of course it is dark now .... I don't want to leave her out in the cold tonight, no one seems to want her, will return her tomorrow during the day.

I suppose this is the year for it, babies having babies ... tsk tsk tsk

Gary,