[Jacob-list] First bottle baby?

fayg at mebtel.net fayg at mebtel.net
Tue Mar 8 21:21:08 EST 2005

Well, this year isn't going too well. First a still born now ... abandoned lammy ....

Got my first baby, its a girl, looks ok to me, was cleaned up when I got home.

It was off by itself, it can walk but it seems no one it claiming it. I think it may be daughter of parsley 2004 ... (wettest behind).

The ram wacked it, he got moved. All the ewes wacked it ... I guess its mine .... its going to be 25-22 degrees tonight, before I take it anything I should do?

Does anyone have claustridium?(sp)
Gary