[Jacob-list] cervical plugs and such

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Sat Mar 5 19:58:51 EST 2005

Sounds like something I might try if I run across one.  I normally don't do quite as much midnight checking, but was worried about a ewe that lost a lamb last year.  If I'd been there, he could have been saved.   It's nice to start this lambing season off with four healthy lambs that didn't need me there at all.

Linda
www.patchworkfibers.com