[Jacob-list] Ewe question....

Mary Hansson buffgeese at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 5 11:13:06 EST 2005

Chris,

I have seen udders fill and then "deflate" sometimes
multiple times before delivery.  Some ewes just do
things their own way.  As a general rule, most of my
girls start filling their udders 4-6 weeks before
delivery.  I have seen this earlier, but rarely---and
seen one instance of an udder filling during active
labor/delivery.

Mary Ellen
--- Christopher Brantley