[Jacob-list] Another question....

Kathryn Shirley humbug7 at worldnet.att.net
Fri Mar 4 22:58:41 EST 2005

My ewes never stop eating -- well right during the delivery and perhaps up to an hour or two afterwards as they spend their time bonding.  12 hours after delivery, I am feeding the just lambed girls.

A ewe who eats and then spits up grain is not normal.  Perhaps she is eating so fast so she can get back to her lambs and chokes?

Kate Shirley
Humbug Farm