[Jacob-list] Jacob list book

RnS1260 at aol.com RnS1260 at aol.com
Fri Mar 4 05:43:36 EST 2005

Someone mentioned in an earlier posting about putting together a book form
the Jacob list. I seriously hope you will put together a book. I would also like
to encourage those who write directly to the person posting the question, to
put their advice on the list. We are imperfect people in an imperfect world,
and so are our sheep. Those who have experienced years of breeding are valuable
in teaching newer shepherds from their experiences.
I can speak for myself and I'm sure for others, that we truly appreciate the
knowledge passed on to us.
Cheryl
Rise "N" Shine Farm