[Jacob-list] ear tags

Kathryn Shirley humbug7 at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jun 23 22:02:34 EDT 2005

Premier's 2X tags have held up the best in all kinds of ears at my place.  And they are easy to read.  I have yet to lose one....(so far)

And there's nothing to stop you from joining the voluntary program.  My start date just changes when I bring ewe(s) into the flock that either don't have a voluntary start date or have a later date than mine is.

Kate Shirley
Humbug Farm