[Jacob-list] ear tags

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Fri Jun 24 17:57:33 EDT 2005

I'll look into those.  Thanks.

I understand about the dates changing if you bring in stock from flocks that aren't enrolled or enrolled at a later date.  The vet that came to my place personally felt that bringing in ewes from unenrolled flocks was not in keeping with the purpose of the program.  Of course, he is used to dealing with large commercial operations - not a little flock like mine.  If I can find tags I can stand, I will probably get with the program this year.  I freely admit that I personally don't think much of the program.  Too many animals get 'lost', either by being sold to flocks that don't keep records or by going for slaughter.  DNA testing makes alot more sense to me.

Linda
What's New at Patchwork Farm?