[Jacob-list] Ivermectin dewormer

Debbie Bennett dbennet954 at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 19 11:56:16 EDT 2005

My vet recommends giving ivomec injectable, orally, at twice the
dosage per 100 weight for cattle. She has never had me rotate wormers
and the feed store owner said he had been told that ivomec was
formulated to interrupt the life cycle or make them unable to
reproduce (I 'm not too clear on this) so that  resistance should not
be an issue. Does any one know if that is true?
Debbie Bennett
Feral Fibre Farm
Oakland, Oregon