[Jacob-list] Worming question

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Mon Jul 18 14:47:52 EDT 2005

I did find this list of future workshops:
http://www.scsrpc.org/Workshops/FWorkshops.shtml

Dr. Ray Kaplan of UGA (about 60 miles from here) has given workshops at UGA, but I don't see one scheduled for this year.  I can probably contact UGA and see if they  have anything in the works for my area.  My vet just graduated from UGA, so I could probably even ask her.

Linda
What's New at Patchwork Farm?