[Jacob-list] Worming question

Joy Thomas, SonRise Farm shepherdofspots at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 18 14:10:47 EDT 2005

No, the only way to get the "official" eye FAMACHA eye
card is to attend the class. Class usually includes a
lab (fecal samples, which is an integral part of the
FAMACHA program and looking at critters with cards).

I'd strongly suggest contacting Susan (per info on
Katrina's e-mail) and asking if there is a class
scheduled in your area. It's not only the eye-stuff,
but interesting information on worming philosophy,
medications, sheep & goat management, etc.

I thoroughly enjoyed the class, especially since I'd
been doing it informally with my vet's instruction
after my bad H-worm summer.

Joy

Joyce M. Thomas
Son Rise Farm & Rabbitry, Creedmoor NC
Hand spun yarns, custom knit & triloom woven items
www.shepherdofspots.com