[Jacob-list] (no subject)

Sue Martin stonecroft235 at juno.com
Wed Feb 23 15:27:33 EST 2005

Just curious......how do most of you treat pink eye?  Have you ever had a case that did not respond to treatment?  I have a case like that currently........I just completed a series of antibiotic injections of Liquamycin LA and had done the same last month.  Also have used Terramycin ophthalmic ointment.   This ewe's  eyeball is edematous and white - any suggestions?  Thanks.

Sue Martin
Stonecroft Manor
"The meadows are clothed with flocks of sheep...
They all shout and sing for joy!"
Psa. 65:13